Preview of 1/18 ABAG Meetings: Finance Committee & Executive Board
The ABAG Finance Committee and Executive Board will be meeting on January 18 at the Bay Area Metro Center. Here’s a peek at what they will be talking about.
The Finance Committee will be:
- Electing a new committee Chair and Vice Chair for 2018.
See here for the full agenda and all attachments.
The Executive Board will be:
- Installing a new President and Vice President;
- Ratifying committee appointments;
- Hearing reports from three ABAG Committees: Legislation, Finance, and Regional Planning.
The full agenda and all attachments are available here.
- Previous PostRecord Low Unemployment Across (Much of) the Bay Area, and the Delicate Policy Dance That Follows
- Next PostNew President and Vice President at ABAG