The new Metropolitan Transportation Commission website, mtc.ca.gov, has been updated to modernize and streamline the web experience, making the content more accessible for users.
Some of the site’s features include:
- A re-organized site navigation, so visitors can more easily find the information they need
- A simplified writing style that makes the content easier to understand
- Refreshed and compelling imagery
We’ve aimed to improve the experience for people who:
- Navigate with assistive technologies
- Visit the site on a mobile device
- Read languages other than English
Submit your comment
In order to receive a reply to your comment, please provide an email address.