Marin Commutes focuses on green trips
The Marin Commutes fall campaign runs through Nov. 21 and encourages people who live or work in Marin County to make more green trips to work and for errands.
Green trips include transit, carpooling, vanpooling, walking, biking, and saving a trip by working remotely. Reward opportunities await participants when they log green trips.
Marin Commutes provides the information and resources to get where people need to go. The latest tips and resources:
- If you use or are thinking of using transit, you can find updates on schedules and cleaning procedures here.
- Considering walking or biking? To get started, check out the walking and bike resources.
- Working from home? Find tips to help you make the most of it here.
- Need to carpool or vanpool? Review these recommended safety measures from the 511 Bay Area Carpool Program.
- Previous PostNational Pedestrian Safety Month: MTC, Caltrans seek ways to promote protection
- Next PostABAG, MTC adopt final Plan Bay Area 2050 and environmental impact report