A free ride? SolTrans says yes!
Solano County's SolTrans is offering a month of free rides.
Here's the deal: If you buy one SolanoExpress Out of County, 31-day pass, you are eligible for a second free pass if you:
- Live or work in Contra Costa County
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Would otherwise drive alone to/from an employment location if SolTrans Red and Yellow Lines were not available
- Agree to compete a brief questionnaire to determine the effectiveness of this promotion.
One application per household per year. The application year is July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020.
More information about the Solano Transportation Authority can be found here.
- Previous PostAffordable Housing Boosted by BayREN Energy-Savings Program
- Next PostThrowback Thursday: A bay without the bridge