BART GM relaunches rider listening tour at stations
BART General Manager Bob Powers is relaunching his listening tour with a focus on visiting the top 10 ridership stations to hear from riders.
“Meeting riders at our stations helps me learn if we’re meeting their needs,” Powers said. “It’s also invaluable for me to see first hand how we’re doing with safety staffing, cleanliness, public address announcements and even if people are complying with the face covering requirement.”
In Station Visits*:
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
- 8am-9am Fruitvale
- 4pm-5pm Embarcadero
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- 8am-9am Balboa Park
- 4pm-5pm Downtown Berkeley
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
- 7:30am-8:30am 12th Street Oakland
- 4pm-5pm Montgomery
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- 8am-9am 16th Street Mission
- 4pm-5pm Civic Center
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- 8am-9am 24th Street Mission
- 4pm-5pm Powell
*Subject to change. The schedule will be kept up-to-date here.
Power's original listening tour launched in October 2019 and ran until March 2020, then paused during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Previous PostUSDOT proposes improved fuel economy standards for cars and light trucks
- Next PostAll aboard! Transit agencies’ new campaign invites Bay Area residents to move forward together