Outreach focuses on Northern California's passenger rail network
Link21 and its partner agencies aim to connect urban and intercity rail throughout the Northern California Megaregion and will hold several public outreach events this month.
The outreach includes webinars, live Q&A sessions, grassroots outreach, surveys and coordination with governmental agencies.
Live Q&A sessions with subject matter experts are scheduled for the following dates and times.
- Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 16, 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 17, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 18, 6:30 p.m.
Check the Link21 website for information on how to join.
Link21 aims to result in a more efficient, affordable and sustainable passenger rail network. The program will make it more convenient for people to take BART and Regional Rail (commuter, intercity, and high-speed rail), encouraging more rail travel in the Megaregion.
- Previous PostMTC-supported bill will help slow cars in SF
- Next PostBay Area Streets may be steep, but pavement quality is flat