Golden Gate Bridge tolls increase July 1
Tolls on the Golden Gate Bridge will increase Thursday, July 1.
Among the increases:
- The FasTrak toll will go from $7.70 to $8.05
- The Pay-As-You-Go toll will increase from $8.40 to $8.60
- The carpool toll increases from $5.70 to $6.05
This increase is part of a multi-year toll increase program approved by the Golden Gate Bridge Board of Directors in March 2019.
- Previous PostOcean Beach focus of sea level rise, erosion
- Next PostAn inside look at the bay: latest Estuary magazine is out