Today's News Roundup
The Bay Area’s headlines, all in one place.
- S.F. has a slew of mega housing projects on track for 2022. Here’s what it could mean for the city [San Francisco Chronicle]
- Pleasanton Planning Commission OKs housing site inventory [Pleasanton Weekly]
- Construction of $9 million Fremont park to begin in February [Mercury News]
- Editorial: Rooftop solar program robs from the poor and gives to the rich [Mercury News]
- Google hopes dragonscale solar will take wing at Silicon Valley sites [Mercury News]
- Annual bird count returns to Bay Area with weekly tallies through Jan. 2 [Local News Matters]